Most immigration applicants for adjustment of status (such as a green card) are required to have a medical examination in the United States.
Total Family Care is pleased to offer thorough Immigration Exams. Dr. Nicole Nguyen is a Civil Surgeon who has been designated by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to perform the medical exam required for legal immigration.
About Immigration Exams
Basic Physical Examination
The following items are included in Immigration Exams:
- Blood Work required by Immigration Services including: Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing and reporting
- Vaccination Status – verification of required immunizations
- Administration of Appropriate and Needed Vaccinations including: (1) Tetanus, (2) Measles, Mumps and Rubella, and (3) Varicella
- Copy of Laboratory Results
- Certified and sealed I-693 Form
What is needed from you?
- We need a $25 deposit upon scheduling
- We request you print and fill out paperwork prior to visit, to expedite the process
- Government issued PHOTO identification card (drivers license or passport)
- Immigration Physical form, I-693 (completed with your information, the link is below)
- Proof of Vaccinations