Most immigration applicants for adjustment of status (such as a green card) are required to have a medical examination in the United States.
Total Family Care is pleased to offer thorough Immigration Exams. Dr. Nicole Nguyen is a Civil Surgeon who has been designated by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to perform the medical exam required for legal immigration.
The following items are included in Immigration Exams:
Basic Physical Examination
- Blood Work required by Immigration Services including:
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing and reporting
- Vaccination Status – verification of required immunizations
- Administration of Appropriate and Needed Vaccinations including:
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Copy of Laboratory Results
- Certified and sealed I-693 Form
What is needed from you?
- We need a $25 deposit upon scheduling
- Filled out patient information sheet (at office)
- Personal medical records if possible
- Government issued PHOTO identification card (drivers license or passport)
- Immigration Physical form, I-693 (completed with your information, the link is below)
- Proof of Vaccinations
- Alien Registration number if you have one (starts with an "A")
- We request you print and fill out paperwork prior to visit, to expedite the process
I-693 (Required Immigration form)
Recommended Schedule of Adult Immunizations